Thursday, October 21, 2010

Explore

            Sometimes its easy to feel lost. I am constantly asking myself the same questions over and over, what is the purpose of my actions? Do We go to school just for the purpose of getting a better job and moving up the ladder? Or is it something bigger? Either way i don't feel like wasting anymore time.

           One of the biggest flaws of humans is we are privy to procrastination. I'm probably one of the biggest culprits becuase my mind will race with idea after idea, yet i can't seem to focus it in one area. The human mind becomes dangerous once you start putting it to work towards a goal. Most people discover that anything we set our minds to is possible, the only problem is now that we understand the possibilities, we the proper motivation to acheive the goal.

      Life is an adventure, and i want to strive for a change in this world in my limited time, but when i ask others i've heard, " well what can i really do about it". It's that exact attitutude which i want to prove wrong. This is where my idea will come in. If you truly want things in life, you need to first apply yourself, and then continually have motivation. The first step for my idea will be these next few weeks of application where i can hopefully get things rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment